SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017: Hello Friends in this Article we Share SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 for those Peoples who applied new Recruitment of SSC CHSL Online Application Form.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced new Recruitment for the Post Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) 10+2 in 2017. Those Candidates are Eligible to Apply SSC CHSL Online Application Form they must Apply this Form because at this time SSC Accounted to recruit 898, 2359 and 2 for the post of LDC/ JSA, Postal Assistant and Data Entry Operator (DEO) respectively.
Since there has so many vacancies for various posts so we strongly recommend you to Apply the SSC CHSL Online Form at the earliest. Here is the SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 and Exam Pattern to help you for better preparation.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2017
Tier-I examination will be consist of a Computer based written exam and Tier-II will be consist of Descriptive based Written exam and Tier- III Examination for the post of Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant (PA/SA), Lover Division Clear and Court Clerk. Candidates can Choose Typing Language into the Online Application Form.
SSC CHSL Tier- I Exam Pattern 2017
As we already tell you above Tier- I Examination will be consist of a Computer Based Exam will be 60 Minutes of the Time Duration instead of 75 Minutes.
|I||General Intelligence||50||60 Minutes|
Tier-I Examination Consists Objective Questions (Multiple Choices).
There you got IV Answers for Each Questions and you need to choose which one is right answer for the question.
- The Questions will be set on both Hindi and English Language for Part I,II,III and IV.
- You got 2 Numbers for each right answer.
- There will be Negative Marking of 0.50 for each wrong question.
- SSC CHSL Tier-II Descriptive Paper
|Letter / Application||150-200|
- The Minimum Qualifying Marks of Tier- II is 33%.
- You can Write your Examination Paper into Hindi or English Language.
SSC CHSL Tear- I SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017
SSC CHSL Tear II SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017
Tier- III Examination SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017
- Tier-III of the Examination would be the Skill Test/ Typing Test which would be of qualifying nature.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test would be in consonance with the provisions contained in para 12.2 and 12.3
- given below. The final merit of the successful candidates would be determined on the Basis of tatal score obtained by them in Tier-I and Tier-II.
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator:
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
- For post of Data Entry Operator in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG):- A speed Test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour for data entry work to be ascertained through speed test on Computer
Typing Test for LDC/ JSA and Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant:
- Candidates opting for English medium should have typing speed of 35 words per minute (w.p.m) and those opting for Hindi medium should have typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- 35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. corresponds to 10500 key depressions per hour and 9000 key depressions per hour respectively.
- Typing Test will be conducted for those candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Examination
- (Tier-I) and Descriptive Paper (Tier-II). Such Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi and candidates while applying for the Examination, will have to indicate his/ her choice/ option for Skill Test Medium in the Application Form.
- Apply Online: SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2017
- Download PDF Vidya Megh Latest Current Affairs in Hindi 2017
- Akbar History: History of Akbar in Hindi PDF Ke Sath